What class is right for you to get started?
Beginner Aerial (ages 13-99)
- If you’re age 13-99, taken few or no aerial classes at other facilities then this class is where you get started.
- This class meets the same day and time for a 6 week session and is $140 for session/$23.33 per class.
- Most students can expect to take this class session at least twice before advancing to the next class. This depends on your previous athletic life experiences.
Pre-Teen (ages 9-12)
Youth (ages 7-8)
- You can contact Bridget at email@example.com if you have had previous aerial experience and think you might be ready for starting at Kansas City Aerial Arts in a class above Beginner Aerial.
Deep Stretch IN THE STUDIO (ages 9-99)
- If you are age 9-99 and want to work on your flexibility this is a class for you.
- This class is also a nice place for people looking to get familiar with the studio outside of aerial classes.
- This is also a good class if you have aspirations to become a contortionist and no experience.
ONLINE Classes (ages 9-99)
Social Hour ONLINE (ages 9-99)
- This is a good place for people ages 9-99 and who cannot come to the gym and want a place to socialize with their peers online.
- This meeting is free to attend on Saturdays at Noon on Zoom.
- A great place to talk about books you are reading or your new favorite podcast while you stretch with friends.
Private Lessons (ages 9-99)
- If you would prefer to start with private lessons before coming to class you can contact Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is also a good place for advanced students looking for more individual instruction.
- Ground based lessons are also available online via Zoom.
Parties (ages 7-99)
- If you want to have a private event for a group of 4-18 people you can contact Bridget at email@example.com.
- These are one hour introductory aerial lessons. No aerial experience is necessary. Appropriate for ages 7-99.
Want to know more about getting started?
You can find out more about getting started at our FAQ here.
If you have further questions please contact Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio at 913-271-6918. We will return your voicemail with a call back.
Our full list of studio policies is available here.