KCAA invites ANY of our Level 1+ students to present your aerial skills to your friends, family and fellow aerialists and our Student Showcase!
Student Showcases: students present their work
Student Choreographer Showcase: students choreograph their coaches or fellow aerialists
Students who would like to participate should:
Complete and send this form (https://goo.gl/forms/ukp5JtTHqLknaW1X2) to Elena Sherman (email@example.com) by Dec. 7th with the following info:
- your performance date preference (both days is allowed)
- your choice of music
- whether you will costume yourself or borrow from our costume closet.
Create an aerial sequence to your song of choice. Minimum Length: 90 seconds.
Encourage your friends and family to come watch you present!
Student Showcases: Friday December 14th, 7:00P Saturday December 15th, 6:30P
Student Choreographer Showcase: Saturday December 15th, 7:30P
- Trapeze Coach, Kelsey Aicher, performing on Silks. Choreographed by student Nora Stevens.
- Lyra Coach, Elena Sherman, performing on Trapeze. Choreographed by student Dan Boone.
- Silks Coach, Samantha Jo Davis, performing on Lyra. Choreographed by student Cassie Stevens.
- Silks/Conditioning Coach, Melissa Bratton, performing on Trapeze. Choreographed by student Katie Billups.
- Lyra & Silks students, Cassie & Nora Stevens, performing Duo Trapeze. Choreographed by students Katie Billups and Anna Francis.